Sunday, 1 November 2015

Challenge 33

Welcome to November Clarity crafters!

With Halloween under our belts it's only a few days to fireworks night and the next big event will be Christmas.

Clarity will be at the NEC from the 5th to the 8th November, will you be going too?  If you're on facebook hopefully you'll have seen Barbara's post (see below):

Calling all Clarity Family Bloggers and friends!!  I've just has a thought.  NEC next week.  How will you recognise each other and be able to meet?  How about I print a load of nice Clarity labels, but with enough room to write your name or your blog name?  Then you can come to the Clarity stand, pick up a name badge, fill it in (we will bring the Sharpie pens) and that way you will recognise each other! 

It would be great to meet the wider Clarity family, so please pop along to the Clarity stand and pick up your badge.  We'll all be looking out for each other now!  Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures on facebook with your Clarity purchases for us all to see.


********


The lucky winner of the £50 Clarity voucher and our top 5 will be announced on Tuesday. Will you be one of the lucky winners?

********

Here's the theme for our new challenge which will run throughout November:

Clean and Simple
(using Clarity stamps/stencils/groovi ONLY)


If you're not familiar with this term, this challenge is all about less is more and leaving your artwork uncluttered, limiting the use of layers and embellishments and leaving lots of empty spaces.  I know there are some of us that struggle with this style, me for one, so let's give it a go.  Great idea for quick Christmas cards so maybe that's the way forward for you this year?

Always remember to read the rules to avoid your entry being disqualified.


Good luck with the challenge!!












(Guest Designer - Winner from challenge 31)


I'm Cathy Bryant and my day job is PA to the Chairman and Chief Executive of a well known private members' club in London.  Full on job!  

Crafting is my way of winding down, relaxing and creating something that is hopefully uplifting, not only to me but to those I give my cards and gifts to.  It's a way of expressing myself in words that the receiver can hear...and I like that.

The Clarity challenge has been a lovely way for me to challenge myself, but I'm still learning, so boy was I relieved when the theme turned out to be "Clean and Simple".  Simple is about all I do, but the clean bit stumped me for a heartbeat, but then I thought...clouds, what could be more clean with all that water!  I guess I was inspired by the rain I splattered through that morning...anyway, I used 3 ink pads, 2 stamps and 1 stencil, what could be more simple that?

Less is more, enjoy your journey!

Here's Cathys' guest designer card for the current challenge:




********


There are several ways of entering the challenge:
  • BLOG - if you have a blog, click on the blue froggy link below and follow the instructions, remembering to link to your blog post and not just your blog
  • EMAIL - if you don't have a blog you can send a photo of your project to us and we'll enter it for you
claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

If you have any questions relating to this challenge please don't hesitate to contact us.  We will answer as quickly as we can in the hope that we can make the Clarity Stamp Challenge go from strength to strength. We can't do this without you!

We hope you have fun with this challenge and we can't wait to see your projects.  You have until 20.00 on 30th November(GMT) to enter.





xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx


12 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Cathy, congratulations on winning challenge 31. I hope you had fun spending the voucher! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cathy on winning. A lovely card you have made. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathy for winning clarity challenge I love the card you have put for clean and simple it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fresh card Cathy. Well done on winning the challenge, bet it was fun deciding how to spend your prize. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your guest designer spot, you've created a perfect card for this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Cathy on your guest designer spot. This is a perfect sample for the new challenge. I love your clouds. Hope you had fun spending your prize. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, Cathy. Your clouds are very dreamy and fit your sentiment perfectly. Congratulations and enjoy spending your voucher. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, a finely crafted card and simply beautiful to look at.
    Many congratulations on your success and best wishes in future Clarity challenges. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a serene design Cathy for your guest appearance.....I can imagine from how you describe your job, crafting is a welcome release at the end of an extremely busy week!
    Hope you enjoyed spending your voucher with Clarity! Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cathy that's fab very dreamy. enjoy your voucher....that won;t be hard will it !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely artwork as always. This is right up my street. Clean, crisp, uncluttered and classy. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Cathy, brilliantly clean and simple. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx