Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Challenge 31


Welcome to September Clarity crafters!

********

August revealed the news that Clarity and Barbara were starting a new journey with a brand new crafting channel - HOCHANDA.  Isn't that great news?



The launch, on Thursday 27th August, was a great success and the first two shows, on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th August, are under Barbara's belt with live classroom shows on the horizon.

We'll let you have dates once they have been released.

********


The lucky winner of the £50 Clarity voucher and our top 5 will be announced on Friday. Will you be one of the lucky winners?

********

Here's the theme for our new challenge which will run throughout September:

Shaped Cards
(using Clarity stamps/stencils ONLY)

For this months challenge we'd like to see your projects reflecting any shape apart from square and rectangular and we're looking forward to seeing how many different shapes we can get.

How long is it since you made a stepper card or an easel card?  Now's the time to reflect on those shapes you've seen and never tried.  Come on, join in and give it a go!

If you're not sure, and want more inspiration, why not have a look at the artwork below from our design team.  Not sure the shape you're thinking of is acceptable, then get in touch and we'll let you know before you spend hours creating your projects.

Please remember to read the rules to avoid your entry being disqualified.


Good luck with the challenge!!

********








(Guest Designer - winner from challenge 28)


Hello, my name is Megan Channell and I am 8 years old.  I have always enjoyed crafting at school with clay, paper mache and junk modelling, however, when I stayed at my Nanny Pam's house a few years ago she showed me her scrapbooks and helped my sister and I to make a pop up card for our Mummy for Mothers Day.  This is when my love of paper craft began.

Soon after my Mummy started to make cards and her own scrapbooks so if I ask nice enough she sometimes lets me use her Clarity stamps and, what Mummy calls "expensive craft stuff!"

I hope you like my design, I wanted to use shrink plastic as I liketo watch it shrink in the oven.  I have made this stepper card for my great Auntie Allyson.

Thank you for reading and good luck in this months challenge.

Meg xx

Here's Megan's guest designer card for the current challenge:



(Guest Designer - winner from challenge 29)


My name is Nicola Berry and I live in Somerset with my husband and Guinness our black Labrador.

I've been into card craft for the last few years, which I find so relaxing.  I found Clarity and started with the stamp club then went for gold.  I love the arty effects you can achieve with the stamps and gelli plate.

I've outgrown the dining room with my storage boxes stuffed full of craft must haves, so my husband converted the small bedroom for me into my very own craft room.  I hate to tell him the room is almost bursting.

Here's Nicola's's guest designer card for the current challenge:



********


There are several ways of entering the challenge:
  • BLOG - if you have a blog, click on the blue froggy link below and follow the instructions, remembering to link to your blog post and not just your blog
  • EMAIL - if you don't have a blog you can send a photo of your project to us and we'll enter it for you
claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

If you have any questions relating to this challenge please don't hesitate to contact us.  We will answer as quickly as we can in the hope that we can make the Clarity Stamp Challenge go from strength to strength. We can't do this without you!

We hope you have fun with this challenge and we can't wait to see your projects.  You have until 20.00 on 30th September (GMT) to enter.





xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Hi Meg - Congratulations on winning Challenge 28 - You can buy yourself some of your own special stamps now. And maybe if you're a good girl for the rest of the year, perhaps Mummy will treat you to some more crafting goodies for Christmas?
    That's a really pretty card for you Aunt, she will love it! Those wee fairy folk are so sweet aren't they?
    I look forward to seeing your progress over the coming months. Enjoy the rest of the school holidays. xxx

    Congratulations on your Challenge 29 win Nicola - enjoy spending your winnings on some lovely Clarity products....so many to choose from!
    A wonderful card from you for this month's theme, very delicate & such pretty colours - very beautiful. xxx
    PS - I love your Labrador's name :-)

    Congratulations again to you both, and have a lovely day, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to both of you bothe such lovely card designs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to you both for winning clarity challenge love your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Meg and Nicola - awesome cards from you both! Wonderful DT cards too as always! Loving this theme - am not leaving this one till the last minute like I did My August entry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Megan and Nicola - lovely cards from both of you, Megan if this is what you can do now - I you are going to be AWESOME when you get to my ripe old age .

    Congratulations again to both of you ---I wonder what you bought with your voucher?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Megan and Nicola on winning the last couple of Clarity challenges. Both of these cards are lovely. Megan, I agree with Linda, if you can do this now you will be an amazing crafter as you get older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your wins Meg and Nicola. Worthy guest designers and two fabulous cards. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Meg and Nicola. Have fun spending your prize. Love those little fairies flying above the card, Megan, and Nicola your parchment card is very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful cards Meg and Nicola! Congratulations on winning the Clarity Challenges. Have fun playing with your prize purchases! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Meg and Nicola beautiful cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Meg and Nicola, have fun with choosing your love new Clarity products. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Megan, I think you are awesome already. Well done. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done to you Nicola. A very lovely card....liking the Groovi parchment work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx